IndiaTech Pharma Exporters is running past from 30 years of experience with highly qualified engineers and fabricators. We have wide expertise and knowledge in the Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Rapid Mixer Granulator in Thane, Mumbai, India.
Rapid Mixer Granulator (RMG) is widely used for granulation in pharmaceutical manufacturing process by mixing of dry powder & wet powder of raw materials. Also adding requisite ingredients intermittently is a part of manufacturing process. This can be achieved by means of electrically controlled motor rotating motion of impeller, chopper and allied parts such as discharge port, stainless steel mounting, channels subways, mixing bowl assembly, mixing blades, etc. RMG is suitable in various chemical cosmetics mixing, dry color formation, food processing industry, pesticides, detergents, and various manufacturing process industries. The entire bowl assembly is made of high class stainless steel in which spinning of chopper blades at controlled high speed breaks the lumps formed during mixing process. Initial high speed of motor can be controlled with speed regulator mounted at panel with digital speed monitor. In the beginning of mixing and granulation process, the speed of motor is kept at higher side whereas this speed decreases as the whole process reaches to end point.
We design and manufacture Rapid Mixing Granulators as per strict norms of ISI Standards and maintain the quality throughout production process. This is the main reason why we are prominent leader is the same cadre. We have received positive feedback from our valued customers from India and overseas about our world class RMG Machines. Our motto is to design and develop customized product range through continuous innovative ideas. Our technical team is working to produce energy efficient RMG Machines which must satisfy customer requirements as per their specifications & requirements. We believe that, combined efforts made by our innovative team which is consistently working for 24 X 7 with combined mission to satisfy our precious customers at every stage.
Features of Rapid Mixing Granulator (RMG)
- Our RMG Machines are made of high class stainless steel spares and allied parts which make the machine free from any rust and dirt
- Suitable for single as well as multi stage and variety of applications such as agriculture applications, detergents manufacturing industry, food processing applications, color mixing and manufacturing application, AP & API industries etc.
- Single or multiple blades combinations makes these RMG Machines more versatile in nature as per customers’ requirements
- Heavy duty motor and high grade electrical spares such as fuses, push buttons, indicating lamps, motor starter, ammeters, voltmeters, switch gears, switches, toggles, pressure switches, shock proof wiring with superior insulation etc. are enclosed in closed tight stainless steel metal panel in view of safety and ease in operation of machine. The operator is supposed to control the entire operation through mini PLC which is equipped with MIMIC and show the operation in progress with indicators and alarms annunciation circuits
- Most of the spares are made of high class stainless steel and also machine covering guards with same metal makes the machine most suitable for rugged operation
- Very low operating noise, minimum vibrations and stability in operation enhances the uniform mixing and maximum output for continuous duty of RMG Machines
- Suitable for wet and dry granulation process as per requirement of customers
- Superior quality checks makes these machines free from major breakdowns and maintenance free over a long life operation
- Less electrical power consumption which is vital part to save production cost and thereby huge saving
- Very little technical & smart way to operate. A small training session is sufficient for operator to cover full machine operation
- Powerful performance, durability in operation and freedom from major shutdown of machine ensures the long life consistent operation of machine
|Gross Volume Ltr.||25||50||100||150||300||400||600||800||1000||1200|
|Working Volume Ltr.*||20||24||80||120||240||320||480||640||800||960|
|Mixer Motor(HP)||3/5||5/7.5||7.5/10||10/15||22.5/30 HP||30/40||40/50||50/60||60/75||75/100|
|Chopper Motor (HP)||1.5/2||2/3||2/3||3/5||3/5 HP||5/7.5||7.5/10||10/15||15/25||25/30|
|Compressed Air Pressure (bar)||6|
|Electrical Supply**||415V±10AC%, AC, 3θ, 50HZ|