Ointment Unit Plant
An Ointment unit is a semi solid product in the form of lotion, cream, gel, toothpaste, emulsions or any homogeneous product like wax which is not purely liquid. Ointment manufacturing plant has wide industrial applications in Pharma/Cosmetics as well as other allied product processing in similar segment. These plants have huge demand in premium cosmetic manufacturing industry.
We are a leading manufacturer of ointment manufacturing plant. We provide excellent modular system with advanced processing technology and reliable quality assurance. This is possible only with the extensive innovations and ideas by our dedicated technical team to manufacture ergonomically designed Ointment plant.
Viscosity is the main aspect in such processing plant. We are proud to mention that our Ointment plants are suitable for various viscosity levels at negligible loss of vacuum during mixing and blending with minimum manhandling of ointment or final product which is mandatory to maintain the quality criteria. All the parts of ointment plant are made from high grade stainless steel which enhances the rigidity and sustainability to main frame.
Features of Ointment Plant:
- Our Ointment plants cater to small to large capacity i.e. 25 to 10000 kg which makes the unit more versatile
- The working platform of unit is designed to provide easy access to manpower and tools while normal working and during preventive maintenance. Platform is free from rust, rigid in construction and anti-slipping embossed to avoid any accident considering the industrial safety feature
- Suitable for various distinguished viscosity levels. Since some creams require special bottom mixer in combination with stirrer or scrapper assembly which is available in our ointment plants at option with variable speed control
- Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer Vessel, Vacuum Pump, Storage Vessel provide uniform mixing of ingredients at requisite levels which can be customized as per requirement of end user
- The interconnecting pipe lines may be designed as per layout which is electro polished from inside for free flow of raw material, recirculation pipes and allied pipes are connected with leakage proof couplings to main vacuum pump pipes to avoid wastage of material at every stage of plant which saves huge manufacturing cost
- We provide integrated automatic control panel and high grade insulation to shock proof wiring which is additional feature in safety point considerations. Batch data recorder is also available which provide information at glance about operating time and related logistic requirement saving calculation time of an operator
- Main vacuum pump and transfer pump are made for heavy duty operations providing long life maintenance free availability throughout life span of Ointment plant. The positive displacement metering pump offers trouble free operation and easily transfers the material in main filling pipe lines at controlled flow rate.
- Technically most advanced design of hoppers makes these units suitable for small to large business requirements as excellent viscosity control and solidifies on cooling processing method which is unique feature of our Ointment plant
- Special jacket cooling is provided to dissipate the heat generated during manufacturing of creams and jells. The provision of temperature controller and safety valves is present to avoid any unpredicted emergency.
- High class steel material is utilized for storage vessels which have conical bottom and final product can be stored in such vessels without affecting the quality of product to any required time
- Our ointment plant occupies small spaces which have shorter batch cycle, minimum operating and manpower cost. Needless to say these units are fully energy efficient in all respect
- Easy in installation and most suitable for existing as well as new business startups as one can get maximum output from small investment from our Ointment plants
- These units require less manpower with minimum technical operating skill as they are user friendly in operation as well as short maintenance too
- Easy cleaning access due to excellent space utilization while design and layout of our ointment plant