Granulation Systems Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters
IndiaTech Pharma Exporters is running past from 30 years of experience with highly qualified engineers and fabricators. We have wide expertise and knowledge in the Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Granulation Systems in Thane, Mumbai, India.
Granulation is the process in which grains or granules are obtained from solid or powdery substance. It is widely applicable in multiple technological processes in pharmaceutical industry. There are two types of Granulation processes – Dry Granulation and Wet Granulation. Wet Granulation process involves the utilization of single or composite liquid (water, ethanol and isopropanol, either alone or in combination) whereas Dry Granulation is free from any liquid and uses dry primary powder particles of specific gravity.
The compounding of raw materials in both processes is essential to maintain the integrity of the final product. The uniform layer formation, adhering and mixing of ingredients play vital role obtaining uniform granulation as required. Any granulation process selection is based on type of drug or final product which is physicochemical analytical requirement of specific product. Also selection of appropriate granulation process is vital as it is a chemical process which involves the mixing of dry or wet ingredients and the user end consequences may be significant with respect to composition which ultimately requires through knowledge. The uniformity of each tab is desirable which ensures the proper level of medication and such mixing of ingredients is possible only with suitable granulation system manufactured by us.
We have state-of-the-art industrial unit for both types of granulation systems equipment manufacturing with no compromise in quality at reasonable rates and with one call service station at any location. We provide customized pharmaceutical equipment for multiple applications as per requirement of our customers.
Salient Features of innovative Granulation System:
- Our Granulation System equipment are manufactured flawlessly without any major breakdowns
- Extremely robust design and continuous duty operation for extended operating life span
- Need lower electrical power that saves huge energy bills as equipment is energy efficient and gives trouble free operation
- Ergonomic design for producing required product which is basic requirement to maintain the uniformity though all batches of production
- Suitable for both Wet and Dry type of granulation process
- Powerful performance of granulation equipment facilitates the customers to obtain huge uninterrupted production in stipulated time saving the production and manpower cost.
- Requires very low operating skills and lower maintenance which indirectly saves the downtime of such world class granulation equipment
- Granulation equipment are portable and can move to required site easily with minimum manpower and easy installation in time
- Granulation equipment are easy to handle, operate at minimum working pressure and give trouble free operations over a lifelong period for high volume production for various drugs as per multiple combination of raw materials
- Low noise operations facilitates customer to maintain industrial health.
- Technically these granulation equipment are designed for very stable and liner operation which provides additional durability and ruggedness.